LuLu's Bar + Bistro
The custom built, black walnut bar by William Coffey Studio is the focal point of the parlor. Guests may pull up a stool, opt for a table in the dining room, or choose from one of our well curated selections and settle in by the fireplace. In the summer, enjoy one of our outside dining options overlooking the Sacandaga Lake. Open to the Public
Winter Hours: Friday and Saturday evenings 4 pm - 9 pm.
Summer Hours: (Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend)
Friday + Saturday 12-9pm, Sunday 12-6pm
Serving New York State micro brews, hand picked wines by the glass or bottle, gourmet Tapas Plates, exceptional desserts from our bakery, and specialty organic coffee & teas.
A sample of what's on the seasonal menu...
- Asian Dumplings. selection of ginger soy & Thai peanut sauce
- Quesadillas. fresh guacamole and pico de gallo
- Designer Burgers. selection of seasonal choices
- Flourless Chocolate Cake. raspberry reduction. fresh whipped cream
- Carrot Cake. a dollop of cream
- Barkeater Chocolates Truffle Plate. seasonal flavors
- Espresso, Hot chocolates, French Presses, Pots of Tea, Boylan's Sodas
We believe in freshly roasted, immediately delivered, and properly prepared Organic and Fair Trade Coffee. Choose a french press, an espresso, or maybe a latte to have with breakfast. Tea drinkers can peruse our broad selection of fine Organic and Biodynamic loose leaf teas. Savor the morning.