The custom built, black walnut bar by William Coffey Studio is the focal point of the parlor. Guests may pull up a stool, or choose from one of our well curated selections and settle in by the fireplace.
Still awaiting licensing, The Bar is open to the public Friday and Saturday evenings from 5-9pm serving coffee & tea, exceptional desserts, house made snacks, small plates, (new york state micro brews, and hand picked wines by the glass...coming soon).
A bit of whats on the menu...
- Herbed Focaccia. house made olive tapenade. shaved Asiago
- Chicken Chipotle & Cheddar Empanada. mixed local greens. sour cream & fresh salsa
- Spinach & Feta Slice. mixed local greens. ciabatta.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake. raspberry reduction. fresh whipped cream
- Tart Lemon Semifreddo. seasonal berries. a dollop of cream
- Barkeater Chocolates Truffle Plate. seasonal flavors
- Espresso, Hot chocolates, French Presses, Pots of Tea, Boylan's Sodas, and more
Coffee Philosophy + Afternoon Tea
We believe in freshly roasted, immediately delivered, and properly prepared Organic and Fair Trade Coffee. Choose a french press, an espresso, or maybe a latte to have with breakfast. Tea drinkers can peruse our broad selection of fine Organic and Biodynamic loose leaf teas. Savor the morning.
Served from 3 to 4pm, Afternoon Tea welcomes overnight guests with a pot of their choice and a house selection of small bites complemented by preserves and spreads.